Monday, July 23, 2007

Welcome to My Blog

I created this blog to share Dustin Diamond's child and family pictures with the world!

Screech had a bunch of old family photographs stored in a storage facility. Being the deadbeat that he is, Dustin apparently failed to pay the storage rental fee and someone purchased the photographs on eBay in an auction:

This is a photo lot of Dustin Diamond and his family. These were found at a swap meet because of a storage facility non payment and reposession. There are photos of Screech when he was a very small baby up till when he got on saved by the bell. There are hundreds of photos.his jr high school diploma and early grade class pictures are also here. I have tried to make contact with the family, spoke with his girlfriend Jennifer on the email and she was going to get back to me and never did. The next owner can try to make contact. I just want what I have into them. Shipping will be $20 for priority mail in the U.S. Good Luck!!

Now I will share these priceless heirlooms with the world on this blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still willing to return the photos?

Alex said...

Dear sir/madam:
Do you still have these photos and do you still wish to return them to Mr. Diamond? I believe I can help.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Whomever owns the photos is probably a raging queer. Screech's entire photo album is probably soaked with semen by now!

Gay Dude said...

I wish I owned a couple of these photos which Screech actually touched in his younger days. I would rub the photos against my balls and ass and fantasize about Screech until I ejaculated all over them...